TheSurfersView.com is NY / NJ’s pre-eminent website for surfing information. With a growing fan base we have captured the attention of local surfers and grommets as well as interest from boaters, fishermen, and other locals not usually associated with ocean sports. We would like to offer your company the opportunity to target market your products and services. Use a banner ad to drive business or simply establish brand awareness. Each month, our audience metrics reach new milestones.
Currently, we average over 50,000 unique visitors per month. Average time spent on the site is 340 seconds and over 60% of our viewers have our website bookmarked.
Our web site differentiates itself from the other surf sites by being unique beyond question and by having outstanding new resources to check the surf conditions… If you have a product or service you want to have noticed, TheSurfersView.com can help get the word out.The site is sticky, fresh each day and keeps visitors coming back for more. Our site features video and daily updated surf reports; including access to live beach cams, accurate surf forecasts, and much more. With very reasonable rates and a dedicated growing audience you’ll get the most out of your buck and hit your target market! Add TheSurfersView.com to your media mix today!
- LIVE BEACH CAMS & SURF REPORTS. TheSurfersView offers the most dependable beach cameras and surf reports in the NY/NJ region. Other locations covered include California and Central America. Our live camera network gives you a real-time decision making tool before you head to the beach. Each page features detailed tide charts, wind data, water temperatures, quick tools and more .
- SURF FORECASTS. TheSurfersView.com's forecasts provide a summary of exactly what the waves, wind & weather will be doing up to almost a week in advance at every beach we cover. Our highly accurate, local surf forecasts are done bi-weekly so that you have a general scoop of which days to head to the beach and which days to make other plans.
- SURF NEWS. If something surf related happens in the NorthEast, we cover it. Between our staff surf photographers, editors, writers & graphic design we engage our audience with conent in better ways than any other surf news outlet in the region
- TRAVEL. This section of the site is for surfers that are looking for a great surf trip. Our new Flight Tracker helps you find great deals on surf vacations. We have custom aggregated Kayak's hot fare alerts to direct you to flights leaving from the tri-state area. Also listed are key destinations relevant to exciting domestic & international surf spots. Along with the flight tracker we have a gallery listing of user submitted surf vacation stories, photos and videos.
- VIDEO. Our surf video section has the best collection of user submitted and aggregated surfing video clips in the NorthEast. Focused mainly on the local surf scene, there are many categories to choose from to sort what the visitor wants to watch. "New Jersey Surfing", "New York Surfing", "Contest Trailers and Footage", "Best in Blogs" are just a few of our great categories.
- PHOTOS. Our new and improved photo section lets visitors browse and view thousands of photos from around the world. Share your own photos with our user submitted photo section or check out the galleries submitted by Local surf photographers after each swell.
- SURFCYCLER. We offer a great classifieds section on our forum. If you want to sell a board, wetsuit or anything else related to the ocean, post it here!. Hit your target audience and sell it quick. Use it until you sell it!